Mud has the power of assimilating all type of rejected waste. Even after absorbing so much toxic waste it yields manure which is incredible. This quality of mud can be used by us to get rid of toxic waste from our body too. We have a lot of diseases these days and all of them occur due to the accumulation of waste on certain parts of our body. Using mud therapy on the part where we are facing problems helps to move or filter out toxins from that part. There is a reason we apply clays on our faces on being attacked by acne. Let us see how mud therapy can heal us.
Healing qualities of mud
- It has power to extract poison
- It can help in cases of constipation by loosening old feces stuck on our intestinal walls and moving them out
- It is effective on all types of inflammations
- It removes burning sensation, bleeding and tension
- It takes out extra heat from our body
- It is a natural deodorant and pain killer
- It rearranges the magnetic field of our body
How to make mud pack?
- Mud used can be any type of clay which is available. If you live in a house which has a large garden then you can take out mud from a depth of 2 to 2 – 1/2 foot and use that
- Dry it under the sun and then sieve it
- Soak it in water to make a thick paste for 12 hours
- Put 1/2 inch layer on a thin cloth and place the cloth on the affected area
- Remove after 30 minutes maximum. Exceeding this will allow body to reabsorb the toxin from the mud layer
- Do not reuse the mud pack. Dispose of the pack safely
Various uses of mud
- Sleeping in mud helps patient suffering from insomnia, weak nervous system, and blood poisoning
- Mud massage can remove harmful toxins from our body
- Mud bath is an excellent substitute of soaps. It helps in deodorizing
- Walking barefoot on mud helps cure kidney, improving eyesight, and strengthening magnetic field
- Mud pack is an important step in naturopathy and is very effective in curing abdominal diseases
Note: On using mud pack for constipation immediate enema is a must. Enema helps to move the softened waste out of the intestine quickly.
Diseases which mud therapy cures effectively
- Loose motion
- Stomach ache
- Vomiting blood
- Eyesight problems
- Joint pains
I am sure once in your lifetime you have used it on your face. Try using it on other problematic areas as well. Give this procedure at least a month. You will be relieved of your ailments without taking any pills. Isn’t that great? Share your feedback below.
acne, constipation, detox, featured, healthy body, home remedies for fever, mud pack, mud therapy, natural skincare, naturopathy, piles